Schneider Electric – As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
Job Title: Purchasing Senior Buyer
Job No.: 003Q95
Maintain and investigate purchasing tools (Ariba, OTTO, SAP MDG, etc).
- Collect economic and technical data for negotiation preparation or contract setting.
- Evaluate the company’s current purchasing strategies for various commodities in order to identify opportunities for savings improvement within the buying processes
- Responsible for the administrative tasks under CFO and HR Director supervision (relations with third parties: Cleaning, residence permits for expatriates.)
- Preparation and implementation of annual forecast and reforecast of NPP volumes (data provided and validated by Controlling)
- Implement and manage NPP portfolio (incl. Application of the Commodity strategy and SOC) ,maintain best practice purchasing methodologies , report on supplier performance
- Assist local operations with NPP continuous improvement in terms of Quality, Service and price optimization, by conducting in depth analysis, setting the appropriate Supplier database in line with Company’s Purchasing policies and procedures, optimising on synergies thereby making it a competitive advantage for Schneider Electric
- Supplier follow up related to Request For Quotation (due dates, technical issues, plant issues, etc).
- Create orders ,track delivery and cover spend for the perimeter assigned. (procurement)
- Define, validate, implement and store appropiate contractual documents. Ensure correct allocation of business
- Develop professional working relationships with key stakeholders in the business to get support and achieve the best results.
- University graduate, Commerce or Business Administration
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply (CIPS) or similar qualifications
- 3-5 years Purchasing Experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply