Workforce Group is a diversified Human Capital, Outsourcing and Business Consulting firm focused on helping organisations succeed. Founded in 2004, we have built a firm uniquely positioned to assist businesses in their quest to create sustainable value for their customers and stakeholders. Leveraging on our cross-industry and cross-functional expertise, we are known for our ability to consistently adopt a thorough approach in understanding peculiar client needs and consequently deploy customised innovative solutions to meet those needs.
At Workforce Group, we are committed to helping our clients perform better and achieve their desired results.
Job Title: Direct Sales Executives (DSEs)
Function: Sales/Business Development
Industry: Banking/Asset Management/FMCG/Manufacturing
As a Direct Sales Executive (DSE), you will be responsible for managing clients and sourcing for new business, exploring sales opportunities and business development.
- Identify and understand the needs of the Customer.
- Ensure Customer profile falls within focus segment
- Sell company’s products proactively to new/prospective customers.
- Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Direct Sales Manager.
- Participate in weekly/monthly sales performance review meetings.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, budget achievements and cross-sell referrals.
- Cross-sell opportunities identified should be referred to the Direct Sales Manager.
- Ensure accuracy of all documents bought in for the Customer.
- Ensure timely processing of all initiated Customer transactions.
- Update call memo on a daily basis.
- Ensure assigned sales target and budgets are met.
- Participate in tactical sales/marketing activities.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Not more than 32years Old.
- OND/HND/B.Sc. in any relevant discipline.
N.B – Please both B.Sc. and HND holders must have completed their NYSC programme. OND holders must have completed their industrial training (IT).
How to Apply
Qualified individuals can send their CVsto email@example.com. The Subject of the mail should be “Direct Sales Executive”. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.