The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) is accepting application from Entrepreneurs in Africa.
This programs 12 weeks of intensive training towards setting up and managing business, in which the candidates will be guided by a mentor.
Successful candidates will be granted 5000 dollars in non-returnable see capital and access to a 5000 dollars covertible loan.
To be be eligible for this program, the candidate must be based in Africa, and the Business must be for profit, the business my be zero to three years old and applicants must be at least eighteen years of age and must be legally resident or citizen of an African Country.
How to apply:
To apply for this program click here
Fof frequently asked question visit here
Application closes 1st of March 2017
For recent job opportunities in Nigeria visit the links below:
- United Nations Recruitment
- Numerous Jobs at MTN
- Total International Scholarship for Nigerians
- Front Desk Officer at Clayfields & Harrow Ltd
- Keen British School Teaching Job Vacancy
- Admin Officer needed at a Beverage Manufacturing Company
- Novtech Solutions recruiting Graduate Brand Representative
- Graduate Jobs at Dream Mesh
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Massive Recruitment
- British American Tobacco Global Graduate
- British American Tobacco Recruiting Electrical Technician
- African Development Bank Group Recruiting
- Guinness Nigeria Recruiting Head of Procurement
- Heirs Holdings Client Relations Officer Recruitment
- Michael Stevens Consulting Graduate Recruitment