Been a while i posted here last.
On 30th July 2013, i picked up a copy of Tuesday Guardian, which is a popular newspaper for Jobs and Careers in Nigeria.
The particular vacancy announcement that really cut my attention is the one titled “Your Future in Oil and Gas” from Total E&P Nigeria Limited – Operator of the NNPC/TEPNG JOINT VENTURE.
This was striking to me cos it considered HND and OND graduates only who graduated not before 2010, which most companies don’t consider.
The Position requires no experience, though for HND applicants, you must have completed your Youth service and have to show your discharge certificate. Now i wonder what happens to those who were exempted and those who studied part time that were equally exempted, if anyone finds out please don’t hesitate to drop your comment.
Now if you are interested in this job position, Please head over to their official page below
if the page open by default in French, change it at the top of the page to English
click on vacancies to open the search page
From The country drop down click on Nigeria and move down to the page, locate the search button and click it.
You will see the search result for HND and OND amonst other vacancies, click on the one you want to view, you can then apply online by clicking the Apply button
Note: it is compulsory to cut and paste your CV in the space provided in the application form
Your CV must contain the following
- Surname, First name and other names(where applicable)
- Date of Birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number only.
- Contact Telephone Numbers
- Functional email address , as all correspondences will be via email
- State of Origin
- Local govt area
- details of Tertiary education:Institution,degree obtained,class of degree, period.
- Details of secondary education, institution, certificate,period.
- Details of Primary education, institution, certificate,period.
- Full contact details of two referees(Contact address,email and phone numbers)
- indicate your Industrial training experience , stating your employer,period and duties.
- Indicate your NYSC experience, stating your employer,period and duties.
This advert by Total closes four weeks from 30th July 2013 that is towards the end of August
From my calculation that should be around 26th August 2013 if i am not wrong..
But it is better to apply on time if you are interested and qualified.