Adexen Nigeria is a reputable recruitment agency, and has been mandated by a top company in the oil and gas sector to recruit a Business development Manager.
Below are the responsibilities of the Business Development Manager:
- Boost business and market development through developing, adjusting and successfully implementing sales and market concepts
- Pro-actively identify and approach new customers and business opportunities
- Establish and keep relationship with key clients which are the Oil and Gas companies EPC contractors
- Initiate and coordinate meetings and events related to business promotion
- Agree with Management the strategy to achieve sales targets and follow the set strategy punctually
- Manage the proposal development process and maintain the time-lines for the proposal teams
- Manage the execution of services Project control including invoicing and realization within the time limit
- Draw up the technical and economic offer tendering negotiation with clients
- Reflecting leadership qualities, guidance and integrity to set model and example for all subordinates and encouraging adherence to professional code of ethics and moralities
- Willingness to travel.
Educational Qualification :
A University degree in Engineering, sciences or finance.
An MBA would be an added advantage.
Five to eight years experience in related sector.
How to apply
Click here to apply online
Closing date: 15th October 2013