There is a job opening at Cameron careers portal currently for the position of a “Sales Assistant”
The details are below:
- The candidate would provide reporting and database management support for surface systems.
- Job Roles and responsibilities
- Supply competency check sheets to aftermarket service coordinator
- Ensure that reports for every service supplied to clients at the base and in the field are appropriately stored in a service database
- Check claims of field service allowance or time off by service techs against service performed and revenue earned.
- Check to ensure that service techs have completed all necessary reports required and defined for a particular job including competency check sheets, service techs end of job report, and any other report required by client or Cameron for a particular service.
- Collate and log all customer feedback on service tech and base personnel performance at the end of every service rendered to client
- He/She updates and manage planned schedules
- Ensure that all tickets or invoices for costs associated with every aftermarket service are submitted alongside the revenue generating tickets to ensure that costs are posted against the appropriate aftermarket revenue.
- Receive, check to confirm that all documents have due signatures and log all delivery tickets, RGR tickets, rental tool tickets and service tickets prior to passing to accounts for invoicing
A University degree or national diploma in Business or social science related course.
Knowledge of Microsoft office suite and SAP
At least 3 years experience in related discipline
How to Apply:
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE