Meadow Hall School is a co-educational institution that runs an integrated scheme made up of the British and the Nigerian curricula. The school consists of an infant section, a junior section and a college, to find out more about the school, please visit their official website at: http://meadowhallschool.org.
The School is currently has the below program details:
Meadow Hall Graduate Teacher Trainee Program
- To institute professionalism in teaching by providing the required training for new entrants into the field.
- To equip trainable young entrants into the profession with the latest developments and international best practice for effective teaching and learning.
- To attract into the teaching profession dynamic individuals who will acquire workplace and professional values to impact children and ultimately the nation.
- To create an exceptional pool of teachers.
- A minimum of a second class (2-1) degree from a recognised institution in or outside Nigeria.
- Open ONLY to fresh graduates who completed NYSC not more than two years ago.
- Applicants must be within 21 and 28 years of age.
- Passion for the teaching profession
- Proficient ICT Skills
- Good Communication and Social skills
- No prior teaching experience required.
Application Closing Date: 31st of October 2013
How to Apply:
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE