The Bible Society of Nigeria is a not-for-profit-making interdenominational Christian organization which exists to meet the scriptural needs of every Nigerian in general, Christian Churches and Confessions in particular and to help people interact with the Word of God.
Job Title: Web Developer
The position reports to the Information Technology Manager.
Redesigning and maintaining website and applications to meet digital publishing, c-commerce, e-payment, social network and media platforms demands for BSN.
- Develop new web application through packaged and customized applications
- Maintain and enhance existing web applications and internal systems
- Design and implement user-driven templates, databases and interfaces for ease of use
- Develop database-driven web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing
- Develop external web portals
- Conduct user acceptance testing and report results
- B.Sc or HND in Computer Science or related fields with a minimum of 3 years quality experience in web development
- Must be conversant and proficient with PHP & MySQL
- Must understand jQuery, AJAX, CSS and (X)HTML, Adobe Dreamweaver Microsoft. NET Framework, C#IVB.NET, MS SQL and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized, good communicator and a team player Ability to work flexible hours
The remunerations are attractive and the positions are pensionable.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2013
Method of Application
If you possess the above-stated qualifications and have interest, apply in writing to the General Secretary/CEO not later than 31st October, 2013 attaching typed curriculum vitae and photocopies of credentials.
The Bible Society of Nigeria
18, Wharf Road,
P.O. Box 68, Apapa, Lagos