The International Institute of tropical Agriculture is currently recruiting for the below position:
Job Title: Secretary
Task to be performed:
- Candidate would provide admin and secretarial support to the Facilities Maintenance Services Unit Head & Service Officer
- Prepare travel arrangements for FMS Staffs
- Ensure that meetings are properly scheduled and Materials are available
- He/she prepares Oracle request both external and internal for all FMS Unit.
- Receive, coordinates & issue materials demanded and supplied to the FMS Unit from Supply Chain.
- Receive and coordinate IITA’s sold/auctioned vehicle for onward processing at Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abuja;
- He or she attend to both internal and external enquiries
- Any other responsibility may be assigned by the head FMS
Qualification and Experience
- A University degree or Higher National diploma in Secretarial Administration or in a related course.
- At least three years experience in secretarial administration or working in a reputable organization
- Must be computer literate
- Must have fast typing skills
- and proper filing system
How to Apply
Prepare a detailed CV in MS word format saved in your name, the CV/ application must have the Names and email addresses of three referees, of which one must the head of the applicant’s current or previous place of work or supervisor/superior and evidence of current salary level.
Then complete the application by completing online application at http://www.iita.org/nrs-online-application
Deadline: 22nd of November 2013