The National communications commission is organizing a national essay competition for undergraduates:
Essay Theme: The Effect of Mobile Number Portability of Telecom Services and Usage in Nigeria.
Objectives of the Essay:
- Increase Awareness of the Subject Matter
- Build capacity of undergraduates
- Engage and Enhance Research skills
- Encourage competition and academic excellence
The Methodology of the Essay:
- Undergraduates will submit essays not more than 1000 words, and not less than 500 words on the essay topic
- Participants are expected to register with their personal details and a signed authentication as genuine Nigerian undergraduates.
- First 500 entries representing undergraduates from the Institutions across the country.
- Winning essays will be selected based on content, grammar and style
- The winning essays will be announced by the First Quarter 2014.
How to Apply:
Entries should be sent to: email@example.com or www.facebook.com/nigerian.communications.commission, after sending your entry to register your essay submissions, pls download this form
Prizes to be awarded
- N500,000.00 cash prize, Branded NCC Laptop and Printer
- N300,000.00 cash prize
- N200,000.00 cash prize
Deadline: 16 December 2013