BIG Contractors was incorporated as a multifaceted company to provide a full range of engineering services in pre-construction planning, program management, construction management & general construction for the public and private sector in Oil and Gas (upstream and downstream) , Power, Telecommunication, Aviation, Marine and General Construction.
Our Combined team has 35 years of experience managing private and public sector projects and we are always seeking new and innovative ways to help our clients achieve their objectives
We are recruiting to fill the following position:
Job Title: Business Development Officers
- To actively manage the development of new business, maximise existing and new customer relationships, ensure a pro-active approach towards the identification of new business opportunities and potential risks, and deliver solutions for minimizing risk.
- To develop and prepare a business plan for your region each year.
- To successfully implement the annual business targets for your customers as set by WTS Management
- Originate business leads, conduct market evaluations, and assess overall impacts for business opportunities in Nigeria
- Review and assess project/proposal business and financial information, analyze risks and opportunities, and make recommendations.
- Lead the preparation and presentation of business cases to management and clients for approval.
- Negotiate and close agreements and business contracts that meet company’s commercial, legal, and operational interests and criteria.
- Co-ordinate the final review of projects plants/proposals and contracts, including required documentation before signing
- Act as the primary point of contact for contracting and business development opportunities.
- BSc degree or equally qualified
- Self-driven and motivated professional with an overall experience of 4 years or more in business development.
- Proactive with the ability to follow new business leads through
- Experienced in oil & gas/construction/power industry
- Fluent in speaking, writing and reading English
- Willing to travel when required
Appplication Closing Date
11th December 2013
Method Of Application
Interested candidates should send their CVs and Cover Letters to:firstname.lastname@example.org. Application title should be “Application for the position of Business Development Officer”