Action Against Hunger (ACF) is member of the ACF-International Network which works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable individuals and communities, through nutrition, provision of food, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
Action against hunger (ACF) is currently recruiting, please see details below:
Job Title: Capital Finance Assistant
Job Location : Abuja,Nigeria
- The candidate would manage the cash box
- The candidate would assist admin in preparing monthly/weekly Cash forecast
- The candidate will assist admin on the monthly financial closure
- Will collate and archive financial documentations coming from donors
- Will Manage cash advance purchases to Logistic department
- A University degree or HND in Accounting or Finance
- At least two years experience in a related role, preferably in an NGO.
- Must be well organized
- Must be able to manage time.
- Must pay keen attention to details
- Must be able to keep matters confidential
- Must be Computer literate
- Excellent command of English
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com
or send it physically to:
1, Jerry Gana Close
Utako, Abuja FCT.
Note: Use the Job title as the subject of the application.
Closing date: 6th December 2013