W-Holistic Business Solutions – Our client, a leading Group of Schools (full boarding) located at the outskirts of Lagos State is looking to recruit focused, energetic, results-driven, committed and experienced individuals, who are willing to live within the School’s facility, to fill the position of Research and Information Officer.
Job Title: Research andInformation Officer
- To undertake/conduct research for the Organization and provide advice to management on key issues around research within relevant sectors.
- Provide relevant, timely, and high quality briefs to inform policy direction and planning.
- Develop a comprehensive research profile/database of all studies that have been conducted.
- Develops a portal to update the research profile/data base on a regular basis.
- Undertake strategic analysis of research and developmental needs and demands issues and makes recommendations that can inform the strategic actions required by the Executive management to meet those needs.
- Identify research priorities for the Organization and the sector in general and develop a comprehensive research agenda.
- Compile comprehensive study reports with clear findings and recommendations.
- Implement the research agenda and ensure smooth coordination where it relates to other stakeholders such as research institutions.
- First degree in a numerate or any Social Science discipline. An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience performing research and gatheringstrategic information
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the title of the position being applied for as the subject of the email. For example: Research and Information Officer
Application Deadline 17th December 2013.