Job Title:Asset Integrity Manager at WTS Energy
Job Location: Lagos
The reponsibilities of Asset Integrity Manager will include but are not limited to the following,
- Interface closely with Safety, Engineering, and Operations groups, and gain exposure to all technical elements of Asset Integrity for pipelines, pressure equipment, tanks, and structural components.
- Demonstrate lead management commitment to the Company HSE Policies and to the HSE MS
- Planning, implementing and coordinating Asset Integrity Management Systems, annual inspection programme of onshore & offshore assets liaising with Operations, Asset Management, HSE and Facilities.
- Develop where needed and implement risk based inspection programs to improve asset integrity with a strong focus on safety, cost containment and integrity.
- Lead annual review of Corrosion Management Strategies.
- Develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to track program performance and KPMI (Key Parameters for Mechanical Integrity) Program where applicable for the Business Area.
- Manage all issues, which have potential to impact asset integrity, including equipment/hardware, process/procedures, operational business systems, verification/ assurance and personnel competency.
- Develop asset integrity conditioning monitoring strategies and programs for loss containment purposes including corrosion monitoring.
- Maximize fixed equipment uptime to optimize shutdowns and extend turnaround intervals in compliance to regulatory requirements.
- Identify resources to support troubleshooting of fixed equipment recurrent problems and apply root case analysis (RCA) practices to equipment failure investigations.
- Support the implementation of production uptime programs including Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Predictive Maintenance (PdM).
- Lead the Degradation Manuals Program:
- Ensure adequate, consistent working documents are in place for all plants and equipment.
- Ensure Asset Integrity Engineers have ownership of their Degradation Manuals.
- Supervise the implementation of the
o Establish asset integrity continuous improvement program incorporating strategies, policies, codes of practice, procedures specifications and guidelines.
o Hold all stakeholders accountable to the position that the Asset Integrity Engineers are the “owners” of the equipment through the equipment life cycle.
- Recruit, mentor, and develop national staff with a view to progressively advance the nationalization of the Company’s staff in country
- Asset Integrity Manager will have Engineering degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Corrosion or Metallurgy
- 15+ years required in the oil & gas industry experience
- Familiarity with and understanding of:
o Working in a field based asset integrity role
o Relevant regulations, codes, and standards
o Pressure vessel, pipeline and storage tank integrity management
o Excel and engineering software applications
- Strong Managerial, communication and organizational skills are essential.
- Presentation skills and ability to develop staff
- Able to influence people, must be flexible and able to multi-task
Terms & Conditions
- For this position, preference will be given to Nigerian nationals. In case Expatriate candidate(s) are selected it is a prerequisite he/she is tasked to mentor and train a Nigerian understudy.
- Duration: One year contract with option to renew.
- Work Schedule: 6 weeks on and 2 weeks off rotation
Closing date: 20th 15th of February 2013
How to apply:
CLICK HERE TO APPLY