Travelstart One of Europe’s original online travel pioneers (launched in 1999), a company with an aggressive emerging markets growth strategy, is currently looking for an Marketing Manager in Lagos. This presents an opportunity to be part of a company with a rapid international expansion plan and to assist in building and growing the business using your entrepreneurial flair and making your mark in the Nigerian travel industry.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- The role of the Marketing Manager requires an online marketing professional to manage the day-to-day activities of our expanding affiliate sales force. This person should have strong multitasking skills, an efficient and fast paced working style and excellent communication skills to fulfil recruiting new affiliates, build relationship and grow current affiliate base, as well as offline marketing, customer acquisition and email marketing.
- Recruiting new affiliates
- Creating an eco system of Travel affiliates in Nigeria
- Hosting roundtable discussions and training new affiliates.
- Daily affiliate management including on-going communication such as e-newsletters, blog posts, forum activity, offers, payments, dispute resolution.
- Approve affiliates and follow up on latent affiliates
- Distributing marketing tools to affiliates
- Work closely with head office to build and expand the affiliate program
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives and bonus offers
- Speak and conduct seminars at trade and affiliate events.
- Contact and present to large companies about creating a travel vertical
- Report on and track affiliate performance and profitability
- Manage an offline campaign budget for Travelstart Nigeria
- Generate leads to market Travelstart services to.
- Fare comparison analysis vis a vis competitors
- Minimum 1-year experience in E-commerce Marketing
- Strong knowledge of the affiliate marketing industry in Nigeria
- Strong understanding of both legal and ethical affiliate marketing practices
- Fluent in prospecting, contacting and recruiting partnerships
- Skilled in internet marketing sales process, including email marketing, SEO, PPC, and blog marketing
- Comfortable with public speaking and being an ambassador at trade shows for Travelstart
- Marketing related degree or diploma beneficial
- Ability to coordinate and multitask; organised
- Calm and effective approach to all obstacles and scenarios
- Good knowledge of online travel agency operations
- Be proactive and have a positive approach; Self motivated
- Goal orientated and target driven
Key Relationships / Interactions
- Country Manager – Nigeria
- Head of Customer Acquisition
- Affiliate Manager – South Africa
Application Closing Date
13th December, 2013
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com