Job: Guest Relations
Primary Location: IMEA_Africa-Nigeria-Lagos-Lagos
Req ID: LAG000093
What’s your passion? Whether you’re into travelling, music or sight seeing at IHG we’re interested in YOU. We employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies – people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we’re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team. With a dynamic team and innovative service culture, we will offer our guests an authentic and enriching experience in the heart of one of the world’s fastest growing cities.
As Guest Relations Manager, you will ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Guest Relations department of the hotel and will be directly responsible for the satisfaction of all guests needs. This diverse, challenging role will be based in Front Office and offers great variety with regular Duty Management shifts.
Also, as Guest Relations Manager, you will also be responsible for managing and motivating your team. You will be required to ensure that the team within your department is adequately trained and developed in line within our InterContinental ways of working . You will actively guide and direct the whole team to ensure consistency of brand standards and a high level of performance and service delivery to our regular, Priority Club members and Ambassador guests.
In return we’ll give you a generous financial and benefits package including duty meals, hotel discounts worldwide and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
At IHG we are committed to developing our team and managing our talent and would encourage internal as well as external candidates to apply for any of our vacancies.
So what’s your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
- Degree from a reputable institution in Social Sciences/ Arts or its equivalent
- Previous Front Office/ Food and Beverage Supervisory/Management Experience
- Previous experience with dealing and resolving guest queries.
- Experience with guest Loyalty programs a plus
- Excellent presentation, communication and organizational skills and the ability to multi task while working under pressure
- High level of English language skills both written and verbal.
- Previous IHG experience preferred but not mandatory
How to apply:
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE