Niger State Government has established the Niger State One-Stop Investment Centre (NS-OSIC), with the aim of creating a business enabling environment for local and foreign investors through reducing the cost and easing the process of doing business in the state, providing investment related services under one roof as well as initiating and driving key institutional and regulatory reforms for a conducive investment clime.
In order to achieve these, we are looking to recruit a keen and motivational head for the Centre.
Job Title: Administrator
Location: Niger State
- To coordinate the activities of the Centre to help reduce the cost and ease procedures of business entry into Niger State.
- To help manage the working relationship between the participating government agencies in support of investors.
- Initiate and drive institutional and regulatory reforms towards an enabling business environment.
- Lead investment promotion and investment policy advocacy for the state.
- Develop investment plan and implementation strategy for assigned investment area(s); research investment opportunities, conduct due diligence on prospective investors.
- Identify new markets for prospective investors.
- Developing and managing relationships between the Centre and participating MDAs.
- B.Sc Degree in a relevant field.
- An MBA and a professional membership would be an added advantage.
- 10 years relevant experience in investments promotion and facilitation, 5 of which must be at a senior management level.
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applications must reach the following address to:
Human Resource Office
Niger State Development Co.
A44 Muazu Mohammed Road
P.M.B114 Minna, Niger State