The British council which is the body that administers IELTS exams in Nigeria and Internationally has announced an opening for the role of a Customer Service/Examinations Assistant.
The basic purpose of this role includes:
- Supporting the achievement of country plan objectives in Nigeria through the delivery of examinations administration support and customer services.
- And to maintain the above stated standard to the highest level of standard in accordance to the set out standard by the British council’s examinations quality standards and by their partners.
The General requirements for this Position is:
- Completed secondary school to “A” level or equivalent
- Must have a University degree.
- Have a BTECH Examination admin level 1
To view full details of this Job position and procedure on how to apply, please follow the steps below:
- Download the full job detail in word document format and read through HERE
- Download the application form HERE
- Completed applications should be sent to email@example.com
Note: Please read through the “How to apply” section of this position carefully by visiting the Job page the career link here
Make sure the subject of the email is Customer Service/Examinations Assistant
Deadline for application is 5th January 2014