Nokia is currently recruiting to fill the position of a Regional Market Manager, Please see full details below:
Job Title:Regional Market Manager
- The Manager works with Nokia distribution partner setting up new sales channels for phones, smart devices and Nokia accessories.
- Has full responsibility of in country sales.
- Achieving sales target with company guideline and policies
- Optimizing stock levels
- Ensure execution of retail blue print according to laid down guidelines.
- Ensures execution of channel guideline according to Nokia policy
- Build growth on product lines
- Deploy trade and consumer field marketing according to the company’s policy and guideline
- Development of strong relationships with telecoms operators
- Ensures proper work communication.
- The candidate must be a self starter and have the ability to execute work effectively
- Should have experience in managing groups of people.
- Must be ready to work at granular level, monitoring and managing activities of field workforce
- Must possess effective communication skills
- Candidate should be ready to travel within the country and to Nokia Nigeria west and central Africa office monthly
- Must build relationships at wholesale and retail levels
- Must have strong focus
- should be able to speak English and French
How to apply
Click here to read full details and to apply