The U.S Embassy in Lagos is recruiting to fill the position of a dispatcher(2 Positions), Please read through details and you can equally view full details at the US Embassy Job career page where it was published in PDF Format.
Job Title: Dispatcher (2 Positions)
Salary: N2, 338,262.00 per annum
Coordinates motor pool vehicles in order to provide efficient transport service to consulate officers.
Receives telephone and written request for transportation services.
Dispatches vehicles to meet transportation needs by the organization.
- Must have completed Senior secondary school education.
- level IV speaking/writing/reading English skills required
- Must have excellent interpersonal,supervisory and customer relationship skill
- Candidate must possess a valid drivers license
- Must have good knowledge of Lagos roads and other geographic locations in Nigeria.
- And some vehicle maintenance skills
Minimum of 2 years experience as a dispatcher or related role including chauffeur services.
How to apply
Please click here to view full details and how to apply
Closing date: January 2, 2014