International Committee of the Red Cross is recruiting (ICRC), please find details below:
Job Title: first aid field officer
Location : Abuja
- Facilitate the implementation of the first aid training program in line with set framework.
- Partner with other Members of ICRC first aid team in Nigeria and liaise with the mobile surgical team during mass casualty exercises and other emergencies.
- Collaborate with Nigerian Red Cross society .
- Maintain and develop contacts with authorities in Nigeria and other external interlocutors
- Set up, design, implement and monitor first aid program including analysis of outcome.
- First aid knowledge with a valid first aid certificate
- A University degree, preferable a health course
- Excellent English speaking skills and writing skills
- Good command of Hausa language is an asset
- Must be computer literate
- 3-4 years experience in related role
- Leadership and management skills
- Good interpersonal and relationship skills
- Capable of creating a focused learning environment at all levels
- Possess analytical skills
- Willing to travel extensively to all parts of Nigeria
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV, letter of motivation and copies of credentials to
29 Kumasi Cresent off Aminu Kano Crescent
Note: INDICATE “FIRST AID FIELD OFFICER” on your envelope