FHI 360 is recruiting for the Position of Assistant Technical Officer. Please read details below:
Job Title: Assistant Technical Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Brief Job Description:
- The Incumbent will provide technical and programmatic support to implement high quality care & support activities with the primary focus on clinical management of HIV/AIDS.
- Helps prevention of Mother to Child Transmission of HIV/AIDS, Reproductive Health/Family Planning (RH/FP), TB and integrated medical services at the state level.
- Should have adequate Knowledge of Nigerian Clinical setting
- Must be sensitive to diverse cultural differences
- Must be able to work in a team
- Ability to work on tight schedules
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Must have IT skills
- Willing to travel within Nigeria.
- MB.BS or similar degree with minimum of 1 year relevant experience in clinical care with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS with provision of PMTCT and anti-retroviral therapy (ART) in resource constrained settings.
- Bsc. Nursing, Public health, Pharmacy or other closely related field with 1-3 years relevant experience.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
How to apply:
Click here to apply online