Job Title: Administrative Officer
Company: Kaldan Investment and SME Services
Location : Bauchi
Job Description: The Administrative officer under the supervision of the chief executive will be in charge of the everyday administration of the Firm and will assist the chief executive and support staff.
- A University degree or Higher national diploma in Business administration or related course of study.
- Should have two to three years professional work experience in a similar organization.
- Good written and Oral English skills
- Should be proficient in Hausa Language
- Should have adequate technical skills
- Must have working knowledge of Office administration
- Must have knowledge of book keeping
- Should have knowledge of Document management and filling
- Should have know of the cultures and religious environment of Northern Nigeria
- Understand Government legislation, policies and procedures
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should attach a cover letter, CV, an attestation signed by current or last employer stating the job role, a certified true copy of credentials, and two passports photographs with contact addresses of three referees to be submitted by email to: email@example.com
- Indicate the Job title as the subject of the email
- Candidate must not be above 35 years of age.
Closing date: 12 noon february 10 2014