FHI360 an NGO which is focused on Human development and currently has a project in Benue state Nigeria which is The FHI 360 Four Pillars PLUS “Improving Girls Secondary Education” in Nigeria project aims to improve the quality and relevance of secondary education for girls and other vulnerable children (OVC) and boost retention rates in Benue State, Nigeria.
For this project the Organization is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Teacher Trainer/Education Specialist
Location: Benue state, Nigeria
- The incumbent works closely with the FHI360 team in order to achieve the project objective.
- He or She helps to to improve the quality and relevance of girls’ education & boost retention rates for OVCs in select Local government areas in Benue State, Nigeria.
- He or She works hand in hand with teachers, school officials, school administrators, and local education officials so as to ensure that teachers are trained in pedagogy, gender sensitivity, and other subjects which includes Math and Sciences
- The incumbent follows up on teacher to monitor and guide them.
- Should have a University degree in Education or Higher National diploma in Teacher training /education
- Relevant second degree will be of advantage
- Atleast five years work experience
- Must be knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft office word, MS PowerPoint and email clients
- Provide 3 references from previous employment or University/Higher Institution
How to apply:
Interested and Qualified candidates should visit the official careers portal where the Job was posted at the link below: