The Nigerian Institute of Town Planners is currently to fill the below Position:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- The Incumbent reviews the accounting system & related internal control
- Administers the implementation of accounting system;
- Works on financial statement & the operating information.
- Performs standard reviews of the economy, efficiency & effectiveness of operation;
- The incumbent reviews the implementation of corporate policy, plan and procedures;
- he or she investigates cases such as fraud.
- The Incumbent would test transactions & balance.
- Make be assigned other duties by the National Secretary or National President.
- Ordinary national diploma or Higher National Diploma from an accredited accounting school
- Minimum of two years related work experience
- Must be IT Literate
How to apply:
Interested and Qualified Candidates should send the following documents:
Photocopies of relevant credentials
and put it in a self addressed Envelope and send to
National Secretariat of the Nigerian Institute of Town Planners
Plot 2047, Michael Okpara Street,
Wuse Zone 5,
Closing date: 12 pm February 28 2014