The Commonwealth shared scholarship program for Masters and PhD studies in UK Universities is open and applications are being accepted.
To be eligible for this scholarship program, you need to meet the below requirements:
- Candidate must be a citizen of a commonwealth state, a refugee or a British protected person
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of a developing country
- Be available to study at a UK University by September/October 2017
- Should a 2.1 class of undergraduate degree by August 2017 or 2.2 class of undergraduate degree plus a relevant postgraduate degree usually a masters.
- Demonstrate that you don’t have the ability to pay for studies in the UK or through your family.
- Shouldn’t have studied in a developed country for at least an academic year
How to apply
To view full details of this scholarship click here
See recent jobs in Nigeria below
- Job Opportunities at GIGM – God is Good Motors
- Treasury Officer at ARM
- Admin Job Position at Oxfam
- Business Development Associates at BBC
- Employment Opportunities at Jumia
- Hewlett Packard (HP) Job vacancy
- Kimberly Clark Brand Management Job
- The UBA Campus Ambassador Programme
- The Lagos State Employment Trust Fund – Apply Today
- Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc Recruiting