P&G Plant Technician Internships:
This program provides student with training and valuable work experience.
Successful applicants in this program will be able to work in the P&G Manufacturing plant in Ibadan.
Candidates will be required to work on a full-time basis where they will be given all necessary tools to build their capability.
The key focus will be to develop candidate towards qualifying as Production Technicians at a world-class facility. Successful completion of the internship program will offer the candidate a stronger chance of full time employment with P&G in the short and long run
What does P&G Offer?
· Investment in your continuous learning and growth
· Creating a Personal Development Plan together
· Meaningful work experience from Day 1
· Exposure to manufacturing standard practices in a world-class facility
· Competitive pay
· A great manager determined to invest in onboarding & early development plans
· A high-performing and stimulating work environment
· Diverse experience working with multi-cultural teams
· Exciting work experience and employee engagement programs
- Applicant must have completed OND in Electrical Electronic engineering ONLY- Any higher qualification will be rejected.
- Applicant must have a fresh IT letter approved by the school authority
- Leadership and willingness to challenge the status quo
- Medically and physically fit to operate in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent analytical skills
Method of application:
Click here to apply online