The Graduate Research Assistant position is a flexible role that will provide research, analytic, admin and logistic support to includeTM projects in line with organisational priorities
Your functions can go from people analytics – looking at people data, to managing the day-to-day intricacies of our programme portfolio, all in a day.
includeTM is a start-up in promoting opportunities for young people and delivers this through support programming that mainstreams employable and earnable skills. We mainly focus on promoting inclusion activities that increase earning ability, by giving the right people, the right skills. Inclusion is at the heart of our work promoting livelihoods across West Africa, and we do this working with a diverse and multi-cultural team.
As part of our work, includeTM supports organisations that promote inclusion for persons with disabilities, and we further strengthen their work by providing technical and strategic support.
Some recent inclusive work we’ve supported include:
Prototyping of model inclusion centres (Disability Rights Advocacy Centre, 2020), Innovation Challenge (Disability Rights Advocacy Centre, 2020), launch of toll-free SHRH numbers to promote inclusive sexual education and prevent abuse.
What you’ll be doing
The Graduate Research Assistant will support on activities generated by the Project Coordinator, either directly or through other includeTM partners working across business sectors or through consultants procured for the purpose. Your role will report to Coordinator, People and Engagement on a day-to-day basis.
· Work to promote the inclusion of Persons with Disabilities
· Organise virtual / hybrid events
· Manage delivery of virtual projects working with team members
· Deliver on Adhoc requests
· You will have a minimum of a HND / degree in social or numerate sciences
· Experience managing projects and events. Strong written communication ability
· Be available to work for a minimum of 10 days in a month
The role is 100% remote working and you will be responsible for your work equipment.
As this is a freelance role, you will be paid weekly N5,000 with the following add-on benefits:
· 10gb of data (any network) per week
· Monthly cinema tickets for two
· Spa and gym
· Monthly learning credits for Coursera and LinkedIn
Call for interest ends – 15 October 2020
Assessment (test of communicative ability) – wk 19 October
One-on-One dialogue for the role – wk 26 October
Resumption – wk 5 November 2020
How to apply: