2021 Saro Graduate Trainee Recruitment
At Saroafrica International Limited , we are constantly on the search for best talents whilst ensuring that all talents remain at their best.
Saroafrica International Ltd is a group of companies with interests in Agribusiness which includes Heavy Agro-Industrial Manufacturing and Consumer Goods. Our organization is driven by delivering high performance and value in a sustainable manner to our all stakeholders.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2021 Saro Graduate Trainee Recruitment
Location: Northern, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum Second-Class Upper Degree (2:1) in any Agricultural related disciplines from a reputable higher institution.
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme or to complete by September 2021.
The Candidate We Want
- You must be able to speak your local dialect.
- You must be residing in the Northern part of Nigeria.
- You should a self-starter and be ready to live in the rural areas of our job locations.
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- You should be 25 years and below as at your last birthday.
- You have completed your NYSC Scheme.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: If you have applied to saro in the past 2 years you are advised not to apply
Application Deadline 6th September 2021.