Fashion Illustrator at Ruff n Tumble
Ruff n Tumble is Nigerian’s Leading Clothing Brand for Cool teens and Kids with an international appeal. At Ruffntumble, we design, produce and retail clothing for boys and girls from new born to sixteen -year olds (0-16 yrs). Our style is trending with pieces that allow the young dynamic Nigerian to express their personal style.
- Create, update and maintain tech packs for garment production
- Create computer-aided design (CAD) art for technical sketches, fabric developments and trim developments
- Conduct fittings, analyze garment construction and devise solutions to carry out desired fits and designs
- Check for fabric and trim availability
- Communicate fashion ideas through sketches, layouts, drafts and drawings
- Ensure garments meet design and technical requirements
- Develop and maintain strong cross-functional relationships with design, pattern makers, and production in regards to changes / discrepancies / approvals
- Collect information on seasonal trends, colors, raw materials and styling
- Maintain all charts & reports related to product development process
Required Skills &Qualifications
- Minimum first degree in Fashion Design, Fine Arts, Visual Arts, Graphic Design, or Fashion Illustration
- 2-4 Years’ Experience in similar role
- Excellent use of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and MS Suite is compulsory
- Must be up-to-date with the latest fashion trends.
- Must have a high attention to detail
- Be able to get into the mind of the consumer in order to reach out to them with your illustrations
- Have an extensive knowledge of fashion
- Have great communicational skills
- Have the ability to create beautiful illustrations within time lines
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.