HR Information System Administrator / Data Analyst at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Information System Administrator / Data Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
About the Job
- We are looking to hire a talented and experienced individual with prior experience in IT and Database Management.
- The ideal candidates must be conversant with the following:
- Banking operations, policies and procedures
- Understanding of the Bank’s HR policies
- Understanding of the Banks Organization structure
- Understanding of the Banks Organization structure.
- Effectively manage the Bank’s Human Resource database and preparation of required reports and analytics.
HRIS/ HR Portal Management:
Staff profile update for:
- Leave Portal
- Treasury Bill Portal
- POS Portal
- Implementation of Staff Promotions as advised by the Executive Management Team.
- HRIS Database Management for data consistency and to avoid data loss.
- Effective management of HCM Connect Portal.
- Cheque Confirmation Portal
- Other banking applications integrated with the HR database.
- Implementation of Organization Structure on the HR database as advised by the Executive Management Team.
Rendition of Reports:
- CBN Report
- Sales Staff Report
- Confectionary Allowance
- Report on Senior Executives for CBN
- Long Service Award
- Staff list for mid-year and year end audit
- Monthly Telephone allowance schedule for corporate services
- Retirement Schedule by age and length of service
- EMC Report/Board report.
- Semi – annual return on Management and Top Officers – SBR1920
- Staff List for Tax Management
- Audit Reports (PWC)
- Performance Profile / Score Card
- List of validated new hires
- Sol ID Update
- Job Role Update
- Update of profiles on U-pay Portal.
- Confirmation of staff movement on HCM Connect Portal
- Update of staff profile on HRIS
- Cost code Update
Enterprise Resource Management System:
- Update of staff profile on the ERMS
- Cost code Update
- Sol ID Update
- Job Role Update.
- Ensure the data extraction from HR Systems is correct and complete
- Liaise with business on mapping/data validation issues
- Contribute to the improvement of the HR platforms or processes via innovative ideas, strategies and related initiatives.
- Work with the team lead and business users to gather requirements, conduct analysis and prioritize requests
- Keep abreast of new technologies.
- Ensure data and mapping quality
- Serve as business interface with IT team on data / validation issues
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information System and other related fields.
- Minimum relevant banking experience 0 – 2 years.
- Prior IT experience.
- In-depth knowledge of DBMS using TOAD and Navicat for database optimization.
- Basic programming languages skills e.g. Java, Microsft.Net
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- Scripting – Writing of queries to export data for Reports and Data analytics.
- The use of Microsoft Excel to analyze complex data
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply