Relationship Officer at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer
- Approach customers with the aim of winning new business
- Meet with existing customers to strengthen business relationships with a view to increase financial growth of the bank
- Aggressively market the bank’s products to ensure favorable market response and optimum build-up of revenue
- Achieve set deposit targets / Contributions by acquiring business / investment deals from Private, Public, Individuals and Corporates
- Prepare documentation on the creation of risk assets to increase business office profitability
- Sell / Cross-sell and Upsell the banks products
- Market the brand
- Follow up customers with dormant accounts, convince to resume dealings with the bank
- Implement marketing strategies / programs laid out by the bank to boost profit
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Business Manager.
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
Previous Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum experience of 2 years in sales and marketing.
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers, and determine what products or services would best serve those needs
- Excellent Communication skills – oral and written
- Must be self-driven, and have a passion for Marketing
- Good Relationship management skills
- Confident and possess excellent Networking skills.
- Must be Strong, Tenacious and Persuasive
- Strong Selling / Marketing skills
- Good Knowledge of the products and services of the bank
- Excellent knowledge of Selling / Marketing
- Knowledge of current business trends and CBN Regulatory laws.
- Basic knowledge of Finance, Accounting and Economics
- Business development and acquisition
- Banking Operations, Policies, and Procedures
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 19th July, 2021.
Note: Only applicants who meet the requirement above would be contacted