Sourcing Manager, Cocoa & Chocolate AMEA at Mondelez International
Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Cadbury Bournvita, TomTom, Cloret, and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sourcing Manager, Cocoa & Chocolate AMEA
Job Requisition ID: R-73295
Locations: Lagos and Ondo
Job Type: Full time
Job Specific Requirements
- The Sourcing Manager establishes the sourcing strategy for the MEA region in collaboration with regional stakeholders and Local Procurement teams
- Plan, organize, co-ordinate and monitor all activities/projects related to spend area, ensuring availability and execution of required projects while meeting internal KPIs & managing external suppliers
- Responsible for forecasting prices as per business budgeting cycles (AC & CU)
- Lead tenders and review sourcing approaches by applying the different sourcing techniques, including analysis of categories, markets and suppliers aligned with the sourcing strategy.
- Responsible for managing all contract maintenance via CMAAS for relevant spend area; Maintaining all legal contracts including contract execution & strictly adheres to procurement compliances
- Develop and support execution of all Business Continuity Plans for relevant spend area through meticulous cross functional collaboration with R&D, Supply chain & Local businesses.
- Manage regional supplier relationships through structured SPE programs and driving supplier performance
- Build local commodity intelligence and always abreast with market developments with a strong understanding of commodity markets to make timely coverages as per approved strategies
- Lead, develop and deliver improvement processes and programs to grow our impact, and generate long term pipeline of productivity
- Responsible for follow up & on time implementation for all productivity initiatives.
What Extra Ingredients You Will Bring
- Negotiating, influencing and building collaborative relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills including cross-functional teamwork, advanced project management and ability to engage and influence senior stakeholders
- Highly passionate and learning agility with a proven track record of bias towards action.
- Good analytical skills with an ability to analyze and visualize large amounts of data; Visual presentation and effective written and oral communication skills
- Curiosity and being fearless in challenging status quo and driving new thinking to continually evolve the category to drive value creation for business across all metrics
Skills, Knowledge, Education & Certifications Required
- Bachelors’ Degree with relevant specialization: Business / Engineering / Supply Chain.
- MBA / Post Graduate Qualification will be advantageous
- 7-8 years of experience across Supply chain / Procurement / Commodity Trading in local / multi-country / regional set-ups.
- Prior experience in spend category management is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply