Talent Acquisition Specialist (Commercial) at Kuda
Kuda is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. We raised the largest seed round ever seen in Africa, and completed a Series A funding round in February 2021, led by some of the world’s smartest venture capital investors. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa during 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognised as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans.
To help us grow into the company that can bring meaningful change to the way people across Africa get access to great financial products and services in order to take control of their personal finances, we are actively looking for bright, talented, driven people who are excited by our mission. If this sounds like a great way to spend your valuable time, then please get in touch with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist (Commercial)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- Kuda is a money app for Africans on a mission to make financial services accessible, affordable and rewarding for every African on the planet.
- We’re a tribe of passionate and diverse people who dreamed of building an inclusive money app that Africans would love so it’s only right that we ended up with the name ‘Kuda’ which means ‘love’ in Shona, a language spoken in the southern part of Africa.
- We’re giving Africans around the world a better alternative to traditional finance by delivering money transfers, smart budgeting and instant access to credit through digital devices.
- We’ve raised over $90 million from some of the world’s most respected institutional investors, and we’re rolling out our game-changing services globally from our offices in Nigeria, South Africa, and the UK.
- We love our people at Kuda. We are an empathetic, high performing, caring and passionate family. The Talent team make sure the best people on the market are found, and join the Kuda family as we continue to scale and disrupt the market.
- We are currently in search of a Talent Acquisition Specialist, who has experience in scaling Tech and Product teams.
- Someone that who will optimise our talent sourcing processes, create an excellent candidate experience and ultimately help Kuda continue to grow at pace.
- Managing the holistic end to end Talent Acquisition process
- Leading fun, challenging Talent Acquisition special projects working with cross functional teams
- Pre-screening and creating candidate shortlists
- Negotiating and closing offers
- Building partnerships with senior stakeholders in order to find top talent in the market
- Creating the optimal sourcing strategy to deliver hiring KPI’s
- Managing talent pools and networks to build a pipeline for future organisational needs
- 3+ years’ experience as a full-cycle Talent Acquisition Specialist or Recruiter – sourcing, interviewing and closing candidates
- Passionate, resilient and possess a growth mindset
- Good experience of working with senior stakeholders
- Results and data driven approach
- Experience at a fast pace, hyper-growth start-up and/or agency (bonus)
- Proven track record of delivering results in a high-growth business with timelines and KPIs
- Excellent business acumen: you understand what the organization needs and how to provide solutions
- Experience designing creative sourcing and candidate pipeline strategies
- Excellent attentive listening skills and display high levels of empathy (essential)
Why join Kuda?
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize your welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group life insurance
- Health insurance
- L&D training
- We are advocates of work-life balance and offer a 3 day per week remote working option
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Unspecified