Asset Management Officer at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Asset Management Officer
Job Category: Fixed Term
- Will oversee the proper maintenance of the fixed asset register by recording information related to fixed assets and ensuring the accuracy and integrity of such information.
- Information includes but is not limited to: data relating to the stewardship and control of fixed assets; costs related to the acquisition and disposal (including transfers and retirement) of fixed assets; expenditures related to fixed assets; depreciation charges; impairment charges.
- S/He will also contribute to and implement management of fixed asset policies and framework, including the development of AHNi guidelines.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BSc / BA Degree level qualification in Accounting, Public Administration, Business Administration, Management or any other relevant management sciences.
- At least 5years relevant experience in areas of asset management and office administration and with a minimum of 3 years in an international NGO
- Proven experience in Global Fund asset management would be advantageous.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&[email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to apply