Client Services Head at Guaranty Trust Bank plc
Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone/Francophone, West Africa, East Africa and the United Kingdom. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over 2 Trillion Naira, shareholders funds of over 200 Billion Naira and employs over 10,000 people in Nigeria, Cote d’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana…
Client Services Head
- The Client Services Head is primarily responsible for fostering positive client relations, managing inquiries, and promptly directing customer complaints to augment post-sales client feedback.
- Maintain quality client service by attending to client inquiries and requests.
- Implement procedures, processes, and projects for streamlining of operations and service improvement initiatives.
- Oversee the client service team by providing clients with technical assistance on products and services.
- Work with internal stakeholders for service requirements, inquiries, and instructions
- Responsible for effective service recovery process through complaint logging, handling and resolution.
- Build and maintain good relationships with customers.
- Provide appropriate recommendations on product improvements based on client feedback.
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or Business Information Systems or any related discipline.
- Excellent communication skills
- 4 to 6 years in the client services, sales, marketing, or similar role.
- Proficiency in customer service software, databases, and tools
- Good knowledge in keeping abreast with the developments in the client services field.