Credit and Collection Officer at Lendha
Lendha is a quick money lending platform. We provide facility for emergency funds, house / office / shop rent and lifestyle loans.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Credit and Collection Officer
Location: Alaka, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- The Credit and Collection Officer is responsible for processing the loans, monitoring the loan portfolio and developing the Lendha clientele.
- He/she will also be responsible for developing the savings and deposits portfolio for the target groups.
- Confirm status (Physical state, valuation etc.) of asset/properties used as collateral by customers.
- Analyse active loan files on a regular basis and recommend solutions to speed up the loan process.
- Submit loan applications in a timely manner.
- Ensure all approved loan are disbursed timely.
- Loan Repayment Follow Up
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits.
- Meet with loan applicants to identify their needs and collect information for loan applications.
- Ensure all loan requirements inclusive of charges are properly communicated to clients and all documentation duly completed, executed and submitted.
- Conduct credit checks on clients
- Marketing experience
- MFB experience would be an advantage
- Preferably located on the Mainland
- Candidate should be willing to resume immediately.
Benefits and Perks
- Coaching opportunities and learning Financial Technology from the best
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
- Flexible working hours and offsite work arrangements.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply