Customer Service Officer at Solid Rock Hospital
Solid Rock Hospital (Medical and Dental clinic) is a privately owned and an ultra-modern Hospital with 26 beds located at No. 6 Akinsanya Street Ojodu Lagos. The Hospital was founded on June 21, 1992. It is fully registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission with Registration number: RC. 219842.
We offer both Medical and Dental Services to our clients. Among the services offers include but not limited to; surgeries, General medical services, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, immunization, Family planning, ENT, orthopaedic, Children intensive care services, comprehensive dental care services , inpatient care services, Paediatrics, Ultrasound services/ECG, Emergency services, Ambulance services, Dietetics, Laboratory services etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Location: Ojodu Berger, Lagos
- Receive inbound calls from customers; providing information regarding services
- Responds promptly to general inquiries from staff and clients via e-mail and phone calls
- Filling and retrieval of patient records.
- Invoicing and receipt of payments
- Liaise with HMO/NHIS on behalf of patient and take necessary approvals
- Control the traffic flow of patients at the reception area.
- Assist customers by answering questions and solving problems.
- Greets clients on arrival to the Hospital
- Register New Patients (Clients ) on the medical record system software
- Any other assigned task.
- B.Sc in any Social Science or Science course
- Should have a minimum of 2 years Post NYSC.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities:
- Caring and compassionate nature
- Excellent knowledge of HMO/NHIS scheme
- Good computer skills
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent Human relational skills.
- Excellent teamwork and people skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressured situations
- Verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 10th September, 2021.