Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10) at The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is a Federal agency in Nigeria charged with eliminating the growing, processing, manufacturing, selling, exporting, and trafficking of hard drugs. The agency was established by Decree Number 48 of 1989.
Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10)
- Applicant with MBBS or DVM on successful completion of training shall be granted the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10).
Statutory Requirements for the Recruitment
- Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN). Also, computer literacy shall be an added advantage for all cadres.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at the time of recruitment cannot be presented subsequently for career progression in the Agency.
- Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicants must not be less than 20 years or more than 35 years of age for the first category while the age limit for the second and third categories is 30 years and not less than 18 years at the point of entry. However, 40 years will be considered for Medical Doctors and Articulated Vehicle Drivers.
- Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65 metres for male and 1.60 metres for female.
- Medical and Allied professionals must possess current practising licences while Lawyers must have been called to Bar.
- Applicants must be drug free and also be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Applicants must use their personal email address and phone numbers when submitting their applications online.
Method of Application
Note: Portal opens on 12th March, 2023
- Click on the link above and read the instructions carefully. Then click on Apply Now to register.
- You will be redirected to a page for the categories (select from list of categories).
- Fill out the form and ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
- Passport Photograph.
- Educational Certificates.
- Certificate of State of Origin.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- National Identity Card.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must print out their online generated slip on completion of their application.
- Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
- Multiple applications would lead to disqualification.
- Print Out. Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion and download referee forms to be completed by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society as stipulated on the form when coming for the screening/interview.
- For further enquiries, visit: www.ndlea.gov.ng
Interested and qualified? Go to The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) on www.ndlea.gov.ng to apply