Digital Content Creator at WorQulture
WorQulture – Our client is recruiting a creative and enthusiastic candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Content Creator
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Availability to Start: As Soon Ss Possible
Work Hours: Monday-Friday (9:00am-6:00pm)
About the Job
- Our client is recruiting a Digital Content Creator who is ready to work with others for the good of the company.
- As a Digital Content Creator, you will be responsible for digital consumer experiences across the entire enterprise and its operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing and overseeing all aspects of the digital marketing department including marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Planning and managing social media platforms.
- Working with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Overseeing and managing all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Converting traditional physical brand management processes to social media ones
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Developing and monitoring campaign budgets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- 3 – 5 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Good at problem-solving
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Unspecified