Digital Marketer at BNB Living Home
BNB Living Home started operations in 2010 in the retail market of the Interior Decoration industry; by manufacturing and distributing the finest in bedding and soft home furnishing. The company has since operated on the belief that every individual should have access to quality bedding regardless of their location or their status.
It is this belief and a focus on our core values that has enabled us to experience remarkable growth, which has transformed our brand to one of the leading retailers in luxury home décor.
BNB Living Home is a sister company to the renowned Beddings and Beyond; a leading Interior designs company in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
REF Code: BNB/DM-0721
- We are looking for an ambitious digital marketing executive who loves a progressive environment to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across ALL digital channels. In addition to this, the role holder is tasked with delivering on digital marketing strategies that will attract and sustain new and existing clients.
- Write and optimize content for the website, email marketing campaigns and social media accounts.
- Continually work on the Search engine optimization of the website.
- Identify and be up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement affecting the industry.
- Advocate for the company in social media spaces, engage in dialogues and answer questions appropriately
- Minimum educational level of B.Sc. / HND in any field with at least 1 year expereience.
- Revenue focused and has a broad skill set drawing from sales, marketing, operations, and business analytics.
- Prior experience in formulating and executing traditional & digital marketing strategies is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimization and Email Marketing.
- Excellent writing and communication skills for writing blog posts and social media content.
- The fixed salary, commission on sales and other benefits are very attractive
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward their CV and an application letter (as attached files) clearly detailing your suitability for the role to: [email protected] using the Ref Code as the subject of the email.
- Please indicate the Ref Code of the position you are applying for as the subject of your email; failure to comply with this would nullify your application.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 6th July, 2021.