Digital Sales Team Lead at Coronation Insurance Plc
Coronation Insurance Plc has been in operations for over half a century, offering a comprehensive range of insurance coverage. Established in 1958, Wapic has built a strong franchise in the largest economies in Sub-Saharan Africa and operates two subsidiaries; Coronation Life Assurance Limited and Coronation Insurance (Ghana) Limited. The Company has a history of delivering efficient and transparent insurance solutions to discerning clients; a culture reflective of the strength and leadership which underpins the company’s foundation.
Digital Sales Team Lead
Reports to: Divisional Sales Manager
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the management and growth of digital sales in the company
- Create digital sales programs, promotional packages and integrated marketing solutions for the client
- Develop and lead implementation of organization-wide business development strategy.
- Take lead role in business development activities for top clients and partners
- Ensures channels (physical or digital such as mobile, web, physical branch, human-centered virtual channels etc.) are maintained and operationally available to provide services
- Direct digital sales forecasting and performance budgets in line with corporate requirements.
- Maximize client revenue opportunities through upselling and incorporation of digital services.
- Evaluate organizational capability to respond quickly to consumer demand for products and/or services based on research outcomes
- Educate customers on the digital products and services offered by the company
- Develop channel strategy to increase the company’s market share.
- Develop techniques to engage customers through digital platforms, digital marketing mediums, and their characteristics.
- Apply relevant content creation guidelines across digital marketing channels.
- Evaluate the benefits and limitations of different digital marketing channels.
- Draw insights from marketing analytics and generate leads
- Present sales, expenses report and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Understand the principles for deploying an omnichannel approach that ensures consistent customer experience across Coronation’s distribution channels
Competency and skill requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in Insurance, Marketing and Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of prior experience in Insurance Sales-related roles.
- Professional certification in Insurance, sales, marketing or any relevant field.
- Extensive knowledge of digital sales processes, digital platforms, technical markets, pricing models, channels of distribution, and technology trends.
- Must be a data-driven marketer with background in B2B or B2C campaign planning and execution.
- Knowledge of current digital advertising platforms, social media advertise and email marketing
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM Software
- Good team player
- Ability to work well under pressure
- High attention to detail e.g. proofreading, spelling and grammar.
- A creative mind with exciting ideas for content and strategy
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Analytical skills to regularly test & learn, interpret campaign data and metrics
- Time management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.