Associate – Office Services at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate – Office Services
Job ID: 315341WD
Job Type: Full-time
Line of Service: Internal Firm Services
Industry / Sector: Not Applicable
Specialism: IFS – Operations
Management Level: Associate
Job Description & Summary
- A career in Infrastructure and Property, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to be a part of developing and managing the PwC operational infrastructure that allows us to support our people and our clients.
- We focus on all aspects of internal infrastructure services from real estate site selection, facilities management, and physical security to managing relationships with Firm travel partners and event planning.
- Our Office Services team is responsible for managing the well being of our office environment as well as responding to office requests from PwC partners and staff to help keep the office running smoothly.
- To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level.
- To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Receive and forward all correspondence, such as letters and packages, to staff members
- Manage office supplies: procurement, store and inventory management (including total top up cards for the pool cars) and monitor usage.
- Ensure functionality of necessary office equipment, and requisitioning new equipment and supplies as needed
- Ensure office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies always
- Make travel and accommodations arrangements for staff members
- Janitor Management: Effectively supervise and coordinate the cleaners in carrying out their duties daily
- Vendor management.
- Ensure timely dispatch of Proposal and other documents before deadline.
- Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment.
- Managing office supplies and ordering new supplies as needed
- Systematically filing important company documents
- Preparing expense reports and office budgets
Educational and Experience Requirements
- First Degree in any discipline with minimum of Second-Class Upper Division.
- Experience: At least 2 years experience in an Administrative position.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent Customer Service ability.
- Possesses the willingness to learn and embrace change and to adapt new work techniques
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suites.
- Excellent communication Skills.
- Has strong multitasking, attention to details and organizational skills.
- Up to 20%.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 7th April, 2022.