Business Development Officer at Green Field Health Management Limited
Green Field Health Management Limited is a National Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) with Headquarters in Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Qualifications / Experience
Candidate must possess the following:
- B.Sc Degree / HND qualification in Marketing or any of the Social Sciences.
- A Post graduate degree in relevant discipline or MBA will be an added advantage,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Packages.
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification cognate experience, preferably in a reputable HMO.
- Identification and prospection for new clients / enrollees for business
- Management and improvement on existing customer relationships
- Marketing the organization’s products and services to meet the Company’s revenue.
- Focused, target driven and ability to work
- Self-confidence and belief in the virtue of self-employment through effective marketing ability
- Ability to speak the major Nigerian languages will be added advantage.
- Flair for marketing with strong communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and a detailed Resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Head, Administration and Human Resources Department,
Green Field Health Management Limited,
Plot 14, Market Garden Pocket Layout,
Isiadinso Close, G.R.A,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 19th July, 2021.