Country Manager at Bolt
Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
- We are looking for a Country Manager to join our Bolt Food team to build manage and scale our Food Delivery business in Nigeria.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Own and manage Bolt Food business operations in Nigeria.
- Setup and scale operational processes for courier operations, restaurant operations, and other functional areas in Nigeria.
- Hire and manage an Operations and Sales team.
- Define and reach business goals, mainly focused on business growth, profitability, and stakeholders’ great experience (eaters, restaurants, couriers)
- Analyze metrics and implement projects to improve operational and financial city metrics. We are a data-driven company
- Work closely with Regional Manager and HQ teams to resolve any operational or product issues
We are looking for:
- Postgraduate Degree in Finance, Business or Marketing from a top university.
- Have 4 or more years of experience in management and analytics.
- Have a data-driven analytical mindset (great Excel skills are a must)
- Amazing negotiation and communication skills in English.
- Experience leading a small but effective team.
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day.
- Easily network with people of all backgrounds.
- Be an owner and proactively find solutions to business problems.
- Be passionate about new technologies and food tech.
You will get extra credits for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company.
- Experience in product launches or running a business.
Why You will love it Here
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more.