Customer Service Executive at Pruvia Integrated Limited
Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that impossibility is nothing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Locations: Ikeja & Akowonjo, Lagos
- We are looking for a Customer-oriented Service Executive. Who will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls.
- Generate sales leads.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction..
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- 2 years Proven customer support experience, Customer Service Executive and telemarketing.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Must be computer savvy.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Female Preferably.
- Applicants must be fluent in Yoruba Language.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
N50,000 – N80,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 15th November, 2021.