Customer Service Representative at Inguest Global Partners Limited
Inguest Global Partners Limited – Our client, a reputable Commercial Bank, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Deliver prompt and professional solutions for customer inquiries via phone, email, online chat, etc.
- Maintain documentation of customer inquiries and responses for future reference.
- Direct or route customer calls to appropriate personnel for assistance.
- Identify and implement new process plans to improve customer support service.
- Manage a large volume of customer calls in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Greet and address customers in a friendly and respectful way.
- Handle dissatisfied customers politely and professionally.
- Track and follow up on all customer request promptly.
- Maintain broad knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions.
Experience, Qualification, and Required Skills:
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc degree from a reputable institution.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Not more than 28 years.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Professional, able to maintain confidentiality and ethical behavior.
- The candidate must be very smart.
- Excellent communication skills (both written & oral).
N75,000 monthly (gross)
- HMO, Pension, 13th Month, and Annual Leave Allowance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: [email protected] using “Customer Service Representative” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st August, 2021.