Data Analytics Officer at Idmibok International (360 HSDC)
Idmibok International (360 HSDC) is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Data Analytics Officer
A Data Analytics Officer will manage the processes of accurate data collection, processing, modeling and analysis. The ideal candidate has a talent for seeing solutions in sprawling data sets, with experience in providing impactful data insights and steering effective user acquisition and retention strategies.
The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to synthesize valuable insights from raw data, and the communication skills to effectively disseminate information across the team and organization.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support development of high-value or complex proposals or bids including proposal writing Design architecture, deploy and maintain supporting infrastructure for Idmibok International’s analytic platforms
- Automate the deployment, administration and operations of the infrastructure and analytic platforms
- Build and maintain monitoring, log aggregation, and reporting on infrastructure performance, application performance, and user behavior
- Build and maintain standard authentication and access patterns for integrations within Idmibok International’s broader data/technology ecosystem
- Administer and operationally support Idmibok International’s analytic platforms and supporting infrastructure
- Partner with the Information Technology team to maintain and support application licensing and software distribution
- Provide quality assurance of program data, working with quality assurance officers/coordinators if necessary.
- Design and manage reporting environments, including data sources, project dashboards, and metadata.
- Support programmes teams in developing data analysis plans for new projects and research activities.
- Provide analytics tools and platforms subject matter expertise to staff/team
- Develop and implement methods for educating at scale
- Provide ad-hoc support of various growth initiatives including qualitative research, survey design, web development, and more.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Data Analytics, Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science/IT with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a BI, data science or analyst role in an organization .
- Master’s Degree in Data Analytics, Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science/IT or other related fields with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a BI, data science or analyst role in an organization.
- Knowledge of statistics, specifically experimental design, and study.
- Familiarity with common web and social tools (e.g., Google Analytics, social platform analytics).
- Experience with data analysis tools, workflows, and building dashboards using tools like Tableau.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an emphasis on taking a data-focus approach
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, self-start, contribute under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of Google Drive, and Microsoft Office (especially Excel). Slack, Box and Basecamp is a plus
- Proficiency in using Python and/or R to perform data analysis
- Strong NumPy/PANDAS skills
- Strong grasp of SQL database usage
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email