Digital Content Creator at Carpa Education
Carpa Education is an International Education Agency, we provide immigration advice and application assistance to clients from around the world. We also provide education agent support to international students who wish to study in China, Canada, and the UK. Our activities also incorporate guidelines of Study UK, ICEF, CCEA and other professional bodies. In addition to the professional code of conducts, we observe ethical, moral and personal values to maintain high standards in our work. We match students who desire genuine education with genuine education providers. We aim to improve the student consultancy industry and set examples for others with our distinguished quality of services for students and education providers. We strive to uphold the excellence of higher education by providing inclusive professional support to students and educational institutions.
Digital Content Creator
Location: Akwa Ibom
Applications are urgently invited for suitably qualified candidates for the post of Digital Content Creator at Carpa Education now Located at 325 Oron Road Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.
Carpa Education is an International Education Agency that provides immigration advice and application assistance to students who wish to study abroad.
Content manager duties include producing and publishing content, writing, editing, and proofreading, formulating content strategies, and managing a content team, among other tasks. Candidates should be comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy. Here, content is defined as multimedia articles, blog posts, images, or videos that aid in fostering engagement online.
- Writing, editing, and proofreading content.
- Managing a content team consisting of writers, graphic designers, videographers, etc.
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy and brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
- Build a following on social media.
- Provide editorial, creative, and technical support to team members.
- Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.
- Participate in regular departmental and cross-departmental progress meetings.
- Proofread documents when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, English, or related field.
- 3-4 years of agency experience or in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Experience with social media management.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Strong leadership qualitie
Salaries are negotiable. There will also be an opportunity to earn up to 100,000 Naira depending on performance.
The successful candidate will work from a comfortable and secure office location in Uyo, 325 Oron Road, and all office equipment, computer, and mobile phones will be provided. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to apply
Please make a video explaining why you think Carpa Education is the best study abroad company in Nigeria, Upload it to YouTube and include the link to your letter of application.
Your letter of application should include the following:
A brief bio of yourself and an up-to-date resume with an attached recent passport photograph.
Link to your video uploaded to Youtube.
Links to your own Instagram handles or social media handle you have previously managed.
The above application should be sent to