Digital Marketing Executive at Transsnet Group
Transsnet Group is a joint venture between NetEase Group (NASDAQ: NTES), a world-leading Chinese Internet company, and Transsion Holdings Group, a global provider of intelligent terminals and mobile value-added services. From live streaming music, video-based social media, online news to payment service, Transsnet Group seeks to provide a variety of mobile Internet services to the African users. As one of the first Chinese Internet companies to enter Africa, Transsnet Group has already become one of the Internet enterprises with the biggest user base in Africa with its outstanding array of online applications, including Boomplay, Africa’s largest live streaming music platform, and Vskit, Africa’s No.1 video-based social media platform.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Reporting and presenting performance analysis of the different platforms
- Coordinating and carrying out community management on Boomplay Nigeria media platforms.
- Creating content that connects and promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourage audience participation.
- Coordinating O2O for projects and events.
- Reporting on all marketing campaigns from social media.
- Assisting with appropriate research and customer insight.
- Engaging in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Working with the marketing team to coordinate ad campaigns and execute social media strategy.
Experience / Qualifications
- HND, ND or B.Sc Degree holder.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role/industry
- Other Competencies and Attributes:
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong Customer-Service Skills
- Organized and able to meet deadlines
- Great Content Writing skills
- Great team worker
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 9th August, 2021.